Before you can talk about logging in on LinkedIn, you must have joined LinkedIn by creating an account. Creating an account on LinkedIn is quite simple and free, and would not stress you at all. Let me show you how:
- Go to linkedin.com/signup/
- Navigate down to the fields provided, and enter your first name, and last name.
- Key in your email or phone number.
- Then enter your password of 6 or more characters.
- Tap on the Agree & Join.
LinkedIn Jobs Login
It is quite a stress-free procedure to log into your LinkedIn account. It is something you can do within minutes with just your password and email or phone, here I will be representing it in steps for you for better understanding.
- You either scroll to linkedin.com or click on your account.
- Then navigate to the Phone or Email field and key in any of the two.
- Next, enter your password.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Sign In’ link, to access your account.
If you forgotten your password, and can’t access your account, do this:
- On the login page, scroll down to the ‘forget password’ option.
- On the new page that opens, key in your email or phone.
- Then tap on the ‘Find account’ link, to enable LinkedIn to help you find your account.
How to Reopen Your LinkedIn Account
LinkedIn in most cases can help you reopen your account if it’s been closed less than 20 days. However, if your account has been closed for more than 20 days, the account cannot be reopened.
You can reopen your account directly if you attempt to log into your LinkedIn account or using the link provided in the original account closure email from desktop or your mobile browser.
Note also, that when reopening an account, you will be granted access to all your connections. However, the following cannot be recovered:
- Group memberships
- Followings (Influencers, Companies, etc.)
- Ignored and pending invitations
- Endorsements and recommendations.
To Reopen Your Account:
- Visit the login page and fill out the email address that is registered to your LinkedIn account.
- Then key in your password and tap on the Sign In link. You can also tap the link received in the original account closure email. If the link does not work, you will get redirected to the login page.
- To initiate this process, tap on ‘Reactivate’, and LinkedIn will send you an email, where you can confirm that you will like to reopen your account.
No Access to Email Address?
If it happens that you no longer have access to the email address used in registering your LinkedIn account, the first thing you should try to do is, try to sign in with a secondary email address that is linked with your account. LinkedIn allows you to sign in, using any email address linked with your account.
However, if you only have one email address, and it has bounced, you will not be able to send a confirmation link to yourself. Thus, you will have to verify your identity to regain access to your account.
We had to bring you details on how to log into your LinkedIn account, as well as other related login issues you might encounter while trying to log in, to help you better access your LinkedIn account.