Skrill to Bank Account
This UK-based platform is used by people all over the world. But there is something you need to know about Skrill users. Most of the users of this Skrill platform don’t know how to transfer money or funds in their Skrill accounts to their local bank accounts and it is quite unfortunate. This has led me to write on the topic. In a bit, I will be telling you how you can easily transfer funds from your Skrill account to your bank account.
How to Transfer Funds from Your Skrill Account to Your Bank Account
As a Skrill account holder, you can do this. All you need is a Skrill account or be a registered Skrill user. If you don’t have a Skrill account, on the other hand, you cannot do this. You, therefore, need to create your own Skrill account today in making online payments. If you have a Skrill account and you want to transfer funds to your local bank account, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Skrill account.
- Click on the withdrawal tab or button. This is located on the right-hand side of your Skrill account.
- Select a bank account. You will have to register a bank account if you haven’t done so. To do this click on the add ban account link and with this, you will be allowed to submit your bank details.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on continue.
- A review page containing our withdrawal information will pop up. Click on withdraw money to finalize the withdrawal process.
Withdrawals to bank accounts from Skrill are available to all countries where Skrill provides payment services. Withdrawal on this platform may be processed as local or international depending on the currency of your bank account and your country of residence. You should also know that there are withdrawal limits on this platform. You can see your withdrawal limits in the withdrawal section of your Skrill account.
By clicking on withdraw next to the amount to withdraw, you will see the withdrawal limits available to your account. Once your withdrawal limit has been reached you will have to verify your identity. For withdrawals in currencies different from your account currency, you will be charged a 3.99% plus 5.50 EUR fee. It may take up to 1-5 business days to receive funds in your bank account depending on the country you are withdrawing to. When a bank withdrawal is initiated, the processing time frame will be displayed to you.