Payoneer To US Bank Account
The thing here is that most Payoneer users and non –users have been looking for a way to get through to the Payoneer customer care platform. Some have been successful with the quest while others, on the other hand, haven’t been that successful. The ones who have been successful in contacting them haven’t gotten the reply they want.
Can I Transfer Money from My Payoneer Wallet to My US Bank Account
Just as I have established earlier in this article, you can make direct fund transfers from your Payoneer wallet to your bank account. Some users keep complaining that they don’t see this option on their own accounts. Well this might be true and there may be reasons to this, trust me. It is a normal thing, transferring money from your Payoneer wallet to your bank account. And with US bank accounts, this is no different. If you are not seeing the option of transferring money to your US bank account it might be that you are not a US resident.
Normally there will be an option to select a region when you want to transfer money to your local bank account, but there are times you might not get to see this option. And just as I have said this will only happen if you are not a resident of the United States. If on the other hand you are a resident of the United States, and you are having the same problem, it just might be that you haven’t enabled the withdrawal option on your account. If you have enabled this option on your account and still face the same issue, then you should contact Payoneer customer service.
How to Transfer Money from Payoneer to US Bank Account
To transfer from Payoneer to your US bank account is the same as transferring or withdrawing to any other bank account. To do this;
- Log in to your Payoneer account.
- Under the menu tab, go to withdraw.
- Select to bank account. If you haven’t connected a bank account you will need to connect a bank account. If you have submitted an account on the other hand and it is pending approval. You will be redirected to a pending approval page.
- Choose the card or currency balance you want to withdraw from.
- Select the desired bank account to withdraw to.
- Enter the desired amount you want to withdraw.
- Review your transaction details and confirm the withdrawal.
This action will withdraw funds from your Payoneer wallet to your US bank account. It will take 2-5 business days for funds to reach your bank account balance.